We live in the era of automation of many spheres of life and work Many human resource management processes come out of “manual” service and are replaced by IT solutions (software, artificial intelligence or other analytical systems).
Our interests in the “digitization” of the HR area oscillate, among others, around recruitment processes (bots), training (e-learning systems and solutions for remote learning) or planning teams and competence (competence platforms).
Our R&D department cooperates with technology companies, investment networks, investment funds (VC, PE), family offices and other research units. Thanks to this cooperation, we have the opportunity to scan the market of business projects focused on the development and transfer of technology to business (and precisely what we are interested in, i.e. broadly understood HR). We focus on such processes as, for example, acquiring employee data in real time, building forecasts for the management staff or the personnel costs analytics.
Our support may include, among others, finding innovation, testing it or helping with implementation. We also ourselves plan to start working in 2019 on an IT tool for effective profiling of candidates during recruitment.
The benefits resulting from the implementation of new technologies in HR areas:
- shorter task execution time (automation);
- lower costs of operational activities (less manual work);
- additional data sources (assessment of the current status and execution of forecasts);
- more precise and reliable data on human resources;
- the ability to make business forecasts;
- remote access to functionality from anywhere in the world;
- preparing the organization for economic and social changes on the market;
IT solutions dedicated to human resource management departments can:
- improve the work of HR departments;
- strengthen the image of HR departments in the eyes of the management boards;
- strengthen the image of a company following global trends;
- prepare the organization for economic and social changes;
- facilitate communication with employee’s market;