ACQUIRING HR AND COMPETENCE ON THE MARKET
We acquire key personnel for organization throughout the country, without any division into industries. We carry out executive/direct search in which we actively reach candidates on the market from competitive companies, as well as classic campaigns (social media, press advertisements). To identify the best partners, we also use the OPTIM HUMAN Business Ecosystem (networking).
Recruitment processes cover every level of the structure:
|higher (members of supervisory boards and company boards);|
|manager (operational directors and middle level managers);|
|operational (experts, specialists, advisers);|
We implement permanent and interim management projects. We apply a modern methodology of identification and verification of candidates, we develop multithreaded recruitment reports presenting candidates from several aspects (among others professional, private, internal potential, etc.), we support the assessment of job satisfaction of the candidate.
Benefits for the Partner:
- minimal customer engagement (the whole recruitment process from A to Z);
- time savings (lower costs than independent search);
- financial savings (lower costs than independent search);
- operational continuity in projects (short initiation periods of the candidate);
- anonymity (without revealing the customer’s name);
- information about the employee market (trends around the given position);
- elimination of recruitment error (verification of the candidate by experts);
- guarantee of the effect (several-month warranty periods);
In addition, as part of the recruitment processes, we try not only to provide candidates from the market but also advise on issues currently important in the market, i.e. keeping the talents in organizations and understanding generational changes in the labour market.
The implementation of recruitment projects takes place extremely efficiently, fast and professionally. The presented candidates were valued experts on the market. Thanks to them, the continuation of the company’s strategy was possible without unnecessary downtime.